Friday, March 28, 2008

Welcome to dashkids!

Hi,

My name is Lucy Smith and this is my page for kids who like to run. I called it dash because that's what kids do. Kids DASH! When they play soccer, basketball, tag and yes, when they run, they DASH about. I did too. I started dashing about the school playground in kindergarten, and I really liked the feeling of running fast. I went into my first fun run when I was 10 and my first cross country race when I was 11. Since then I have run hundreds of races and been the Cross Country Running Champion of Canada 5 times. I've won 14 other National Championship Gold medals in events like 10K road running, duathlon and triathlon. I have run in races all around the world and met really interesting people. Most of all, I keep running because I love running, it keeps me healthy, and it's fun! For more information about me, see the links below. For more information about running, keep reading the blog! I will update it weekly and let you know what kids are doing!

Gotta DASH!

Lucy

No comments: